Here is a selection of recordings from the Convention. We are also adding links to recordings of Convention events, or pre-Convention events, provided at other sites. The posting of audio in this blog does not imply ABC endorsement of its content.
- AC Grayling on “Atheism, Secularism, Humanism: Three Zones of Argument” [Dur: 49.15; Size: 45 MB]. Posted 15 March 2010 by Gary Bryson. View post >>
- Richard Dawkins speaking to How Do I Misunderstand Thee? Let Me Count the Ways. Posted 14 March 2010 by Chris Mulherin. View post >>
- Part One Speech [Dur: 41.11; Size 37.7 MB]
- Part Two Questions [Dur: 23.44; Size: 21.7 MB]. View post >>
- Ian Robinson speaking on Atheism as the Logical Conclusion to a Spiritual Quest [Dur: 40.20; Size:36.9MB]. Posted on 14 March 2010 by Margaret Coffey. View post >>
- Dr Tamas Pataki’s lecture [Dur: 31.22; Size: 28.7 MB]. Posted on 13 March 2010 by Margaret Coffey. View post >>
- Peter Singer on “Ethics Without Religion” [Dur:28.38; Size: 26.2 MB]. Posted on 14 March 2010 by Chris Mulherin. View post >>